Online Licensure Verification Services for:
- Nurse Aide II
- NP (Nurse Practitioner)
- CNM (Certified Nurse Midwife)
- CRNA (Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist)
- CNS (Clinical Nurse Specialist)
Please Note: APRN status may be verified through the individual's RN verification screen.
You must have either a valid License Number (Listing Number for NAIIs) or Social Security Number or you may search by name. Disciplinary documents are available as part of the licensure verification profile for Board actions taken effective November 1, 2006. Depending upon your browser type and version and your monitor resolution, you may need to scroll down to view or enter information.
The information provided is updated between the hours of 12:15 am - 3:00 am Eastern Time. For more current information you may call the Board's automated telephone licensure verification system at 919-881-2272.
- Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print the necessary forms
Click Here to Start Verification