- Programs in North Carolina
- Nursing Education Program Statistics
- Programs Outside of North Carolina
- Internationally Educated Nurses
- Resources for Program Directors
- Nursing Program Director Gateway
- NCLEX Program Data
- Program Completion Verification
- Education Forms
- Education Consultant Assignments
- Just Culture Information
- Approval for Program Expansion
- Assessing a Clinical Agency
- Suggestions for Utilization of Preceptors
- Education Communique
- New Graduates Resources & Information
- Focused Client Care Experience Guidelines
- Programs that meet Faculty .0318(g)(4)(A) Teaching/Learning Requirements
- Simulation Guidance
- Students / Public Complaints
- Continuing Education
- Board Sponsored Offerings
- Board Sponsored Bulletin Offerings
- Regulatory Intelligence: A Necessary Competency for Advanced Practice Nursing
- What Could Happen: The Consequences of "Practice Drift" ... Is it Worth the Risk?
- Development of Sanctioning Guidelines for Public Discipline in Nursing Regulation: The North Carolina Board of Nursing Journey
- Creating a Healthy Work Environment is Every Nurses' Responsibility
- Who's Your Supervisor or Manager?
- Getting to Know Your Licensing Board: the North Carolina Board of Nursing at a Glance
- Uh oh, the Board of Nursing called...Complaint Reporting and Resolution
- Social Networking and Nurses
- DELEGATION: What are the Nurse's Responsibilities?
- Fitness for Duty includes Getting Your ZZZZs
- Incivility in Nursing
- Public Protection Through Safe Nurse Staffing Practice
- Competency Validation: What Does it Mean for You?
- Request an NCBON Speaker
- CNE Approval
- Unlicensed Assistive Personnel
- Medication Aide Curriculum
- Position Statements
- FAQ - Nursing Education
Board Sponsored Bulletin Offerings
What Could Happen: The Consequences of "Practice Drift" ... Is it Worth the Risk? (1.5 CH)
- Location of Article: NC Nursing Bulletin - Fall 2016
- There is no fee for this registration/contact hour certificate.
Please complete the following in order:
Read CE Article
- NC Nursing Bulletin - Fall 2016 (Read CE Article)
- Click here to register (the next step is to Complete Evaluation)
- Click here to complete this evaluation (the next step is to View & Print Certificate)
View & Print Certificate
The registration and evaluation forms must be completed before you can access and print your continuing education certificate.
PLEASE NOTE: You must print your certificate immediately following completion of evaluation.
NCBON CNE Contact Hour Activity Disclosure Statement
The following disclosure applies to the NCBON continuing nursing education article entitled “What Could Happen: The Consequences of "Practice Drift" ... Is it Worth the Risk?" (1.5 CH)
Participants must read the entire article and online reference documents (if applicable) in order to earn contact hours. Verification of participation will be noted by online registration. No commercial support has influenced the planning of the educational objectives or the content of this activity. There is no endorsement of any product by the provider or NCNA associated with this activity. No article information relates to products governed by the Food and Drug Administration. The expiration date for awarding contact hours is November 1, 2018.
The North Carolina Board of Nursing is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to properly view and print associated documents.
- To report any issues with registration, viewing article or printing your certificate, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In your message, include your complete name and the name of this article. An e-mail with resolution will be sent to the e-mail address you provided when you registered.