- Programs in North Carolina
- Nursing Education Program Statistics
- Programs Outside of North Carolina
- Internationally Educated Nurses
- Resources for Program Directors
- Nursing Program Director Gateway
- NCLEX Program Data
- Program Completion Verification
- Education Forms
- Education Consultant Assignments
- Just Culture Information
- Approval for Program Expansion
- Assessing a Clinical Agency
- Suggestions for Utilization of Preceptors
- Education Communique
- New Graduates Resources & Information
- Focused Client Care Experience Guidelines
- Programs that meet Faculty .0318(g)(4)(A) Teaching/Learning Requirements
- Students / Public Complaints
- Continuing Education
- Board Sponsored Offerings
- Board Sponsored Bulletin Offerings
- Development of Sanctioning Guidelines for Public Discipline in Nursing Regulation: The North Carolina Board of Nursing Journey
- Creating a Healthy Work Environment is Every Nurses' Responsibility
- Who's Your Supervisor or Manager?
- Getting to Know Your Licensing Board: the North Carolina Board of Nursing at a Glance
- Uh oh, the Board of Nursing called...Complaint Reporting and Resolution
- Social Networking and Nurses
- DELEGATION: What are the Nurse's Responsibilities?
- Fitness for Duty includes Getting Your ZZZZs
- Incivility in Nursing
- Public Protection Through Safe Nurse Staffing Practice
- Competency Validation: What Does it Mean for You?
- Request an NCBON Speaker
- CNE Approval
- Unlicensed Assistive Personnel
- Medication Aide Curriculum
- Position Statements
- FAQ - Nursing Education
Request an NCBON Speaker
Request an NCBON Speaker to Present at Your Facility
The Speaker Request Form has been designed for those facilities that would like to request a NCBON speaker to present a specific topic (indicated on form) to 30 or more participants.
Please take a moment to fill out the following form. The information you provide will enable us to select the appropriate speaker for the topic, prepare the speaker for the event, and ensure that we are able to meet you and your organization's expectations.
NOTE: The Speaker Request Form is separate from the registration forms, which are individual registrations for already scheduled workshops.
NCBON CNE Contact Hour Activity Disclosure Statement
The following disclosure applies to any NCBON continuing nursing education activity:
Participants must attend the entire session(s) in order to be awarded CNE contact hours. Verification of participation will be noted by signature. No influential financial relationships have been disclosed by planners or presenters which would influence the planning of the activity. If any arise, an announcement will be made at the beginning of the session. No commercial support has influenced the planning of the educational objectives and content of the activity. Any commercial support will be used for events that are not CNE related. There is no endorsement of any product by NCNA or ANCC associated with the session(s). No session(s) relates to products governed by the Food and Drug Administration. If it did, appropriate and off-label use will be shared.