Your Voice, Your Vote: NCBON Election 2019
North Carolina Board of Nursing CNE Contact Hour Activity Disclosure Statement
The following disclosure applies to the North Carolina Board of Nursing continuing nursing education article entitled “Your Voice, Your Vote: NCBON Election 2019” (1.0 CH)
Participants must read the entire article and online reference documents (if applicable) in order to earn contact hours. Verification of participation will be noted by online registration. No commercial support has influenced the planning of the educational objectives or the content of this activity. There is no endorsement of any product by the provider or NCNA associated with this activity. No article information relates to products governed by the Food and Drug Administration.
The North Carolina Board of Nursing is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Location of Article: North Carolina Nursing Bulletin - Summer 2019
- Contact Hours Registration Deadline: August 15, 2019
- Learning Outcome:
- Learners will be able to explain the duties and responsibilities of the NCBON Board Members
- Learners will understand and define the composition of the NCBON
- Learners will locate candidate biographies
- Learners will utilize the election process
- There is no registration fee
Continuing Education Offering
After you register, write down your confirmation number.
The registration and evaluation forms must be completed before you can access and print your Continuing Education certificate.
You must print your certificate immediately following completion of evaluation