North Carolina Board of Nursing CE Contact Hour Activity Disclosure Statement
The following disclosure applies to the North Carolina Board of Nursing continuing nursing education article entitled “North Carolina Board of Nursing Board Member Election 2021: Your Voice, Your Vote"
Participants must read the Continuing Education article, online reference documents (if applicable), and submit a completed evaluation in order to earn contact hours. Verification of participation will be noted by online registration. Neither the author(s) nor members of the planning committee have any conflicts of interest related to the content of this activity.
The North Carolina Board of Nursing is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Location of Article: North Carolina Nursing Bulletin - Summer 2021
- Contact Hours Registration Deadline: August 15, 2021
- The purpose of this article is to provide nurses with increased knowledge related to the ability to:
- a historical overview of the North Carolina Board of Nursing (NCBON), the work of the NCBON, and the board member election process;
- information about the board member’s major duties and responsibilities, NCBON board member composition and qualifications, and reflections from current and past Board members; and,
- instructions on accessing and reviewing the slate of candidates to assist in voting decision-making.
- There is no registration fee
Continuing Education Offering
After you register, write down your confirmation number.
The registration and evaluation forms must be completed before you can access and print your Continuing Education certificate. You must print your certificate immediately following completion of evaluation.