North Carolina Board of Nursing
4516 Lake Boone Trail ~ Raleigh, NC ~ 27607
The North Carolina Board of Nursing is seeking an Education and Practice Consultant in the Education/Practice Department. Applicants must have basic knowledge of laws and rules regulating education, certification, and practice for Advanced Practice; nursing practice; nursing education standards; and related state and federal statutes.
- Consultation and interpretation of nursing practice and Advanced Practice law and rules
- Nursing education program reviews, surveys, and consultations; education of nurses, students, and the public about nursing education issues
- Participation in quality/performance improvement, and research initiatives
- Applicant must have a strong background in advanced practice, curriculum and program evaluation
- Must be a strong communicator (both written and verbal); and possess interview/survey, analytical, report writing; knowledge of research processes preferred
- Successful applicant must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; be self-motivated; have excellent time management skills
Education and Experience
- Applicant must have a Master’s degree or higher in Nursing and national certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner or Adult Nurse Practitioner
- Prior experience in nursing and/or education for a minimum of 5 years with a minimum of 2 years of practice as a certified Family Nurse Practitioner or Adult Nurse Practitioner is required
- Applicant must be a Registered Nurse with an unencumbered license to practice in North Carolina (or be eligible for licensure) as well as a valid driver’s license.
Salary is commensurate with education and experience. This is a full-time position based in Raleigh, North Carolina and travel is required.
Send a letter of interest and current resume to: email@example.com
Closing date: June 28, 2019