Business Systems Analyst
The North Carolina Board of Nursing is seeking applications for a Business Systems Analyst. Position requires project management, product support, customer support and communication with internal process owners. Applicant must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to deal courteously and professionally with all customers in a prompt and efficient manner, organize work efficiently, demonstrate attention to details and possess strong critical thinking, sound judgment and data-driven decision-making skills. Applicant must be able to work both independently and in a team environment. Major essential functions include:
• Analyze business and system processes and identify opportunities for improvement, troubleshooting issues and recommending solutions, assessing impact on business processes and developing process flows
• Identify and evaluate business needs; research, collect data and develop project specification documentation
• Monitor internal software for proper functionality, identify system deficiencies/issues, propose solutions to address issues and improvements, leverage automation where possible and project future needs to enhance system, user and customer performance
• Coordinate with developers and process owners to ensure program satisfaction, quality and compatibility
• Collaborate with multi-tasking team and various partners in data governance, reporting and quality initiatives
Education and Experience: Requires a minimum of a bachelor's degree with at least 3 to 5 years professional experience in business analytics and systems design. Technical experience preferred but not required. Prior experience in healthcare, occupational regulatory board or occupational licensure systems a plus!
Salary is commensurate with education and experience. This is a fulltime position located in Raleigh, NC office.
Send letter of interest and current resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: October 23, 2020