This section provides a gateway to our content by giving users a quick guide around the available content on a specific subject, featured topic and publication.
Save the Date - 17th Annual Education Summit, March 30, 2020 at the William and Ida Friday Center for Continuing Education in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Registration begins January 2020.
PROGRAM COMPLETION VERIFICATION
The Program Completion Verification System will allow you to verify your current and past graduates replacing the requirement of the Verification Form. Follow the instructions and prompts within the verification system. Previously submitted graduates can be reprinted for up to thirty (30) days after submission.
- Only the Dean or Director (or the officially designated person) of the Board approved North Carolina Nursing Education Program will have access to the Program Director Gateway
- The system is password protected and only one person per school can have access at any time
- NCLEX Program Data can be retrieved via the Program Director Gateway; Login for test results
The North Carolina Board of Nursing will only provide the program’s username and password to the officially designated person at the program. If you need to update the officially designated person for your program, contact the North Carolina Board of Nursing Education Department using the Contact Us Form for a new password.
For security reasons, please logout and exit your web browser when you are finished accessing services that require authentication. The North Carolina Board of Nursing cannot be held responsible for unauthorized access to the information you have entered in the browser if you do not exit this application.
Candidates tested in North Carolina and other jurisdictions.
- Application for Approval of Refresher Course
- Nursing Program Application for Expansion - March, 2017
- Faculty Vitae Form – September, 2017
- Program Descriptive Report Instructions
- Program Change Form
- Comprehensive Program Evaluation Plan
NCSBN Learning Extension
National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) provides progressive continuing education opportunities for nursing faculty, nursing students, and nurses. All courses are self-paced and allow you to decide when and where to study. Start anytime, directly online at Learning Extension.