This section provides a gateway to our content by giving users a quick guide around the available content on a specific subject, featured topic and publication.
PROGRAM COMPLETION VERIFICATION
The Program Completion Verification System will allow you to verify your current and past graduates replacing the requirement of the Verification Form. Follow the instructions and prompts within the verification system. Previously submitted graduates can be reprinted for up to thirty (30) days after submission.
- Only the Dean or Director (or the officially designated person) of the Board approved North Carolina Nursing Education Program will have access to the Program Director Gateway
- The system is password protected and only one person per school can have access at any time
- NCLEX Program Data can be retrieved via the Program Director Gateway; Login for test results
Candidates tested in North Carolina and other jurisdictions.
- Application for Approval of Refresher Course
- Nursing Program Application for Expansion - March, 2017
- Vitae Form – September, 2017
- Notification of New Clinical Resource – July, 2016
- Program Descriptive Report Instructions
- Program Descriptive Report Form
- Program Change Form
- Comprehensive Program Evaluation Plan