A data request will result in a list of records (data set) of nurses who are active and in good standing and the following disclaimers should be noted:
- Social security numbers and telephone numbers are NOT included in the data.
- Licensees are responsible for updating their name and address information; therefore, the accuracy of the data on record CANNOT be guaranteed by NCBON.
- Data is current as of the time the data request is completed.
- Data is not to be sold or duplicated in any way. Any use in this manner will result in action by this Board.
The North Carolina Board of Nursing provides a service for the purchase of licensure data for any of the following
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Nurse Aide II
- All Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (Includes Nurse Practitioners, Certified Nurse Midwives, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists and Clinical Nurse Specialists)
- Fees include handling charge and appropriate sales tax
- Payment Options: Credit or Debit Card (MasterCard or Visa) or Check
File Format and Method of Delivery
- The file format will be Comma Separated Variable (CSV) or Excel Workbook (.XLSX) file which can be manipulated by Microsoft Excel, Open Office Calc or other spreadsheet software. Each different dataset will result in a separate file. For example, all Licensed Practical Nurses will be in a separate file from the Registered Nurses if you request both datasets.
- File(s) will be emailed
- Allow up to 5 to 10 business days for delivery of the data
Contact Information Services Coordinator at [email protected] for Data Request Form and price list.