Negligent Nursing Practice: What You Need to Know
North Carolina Board of Nursing CE Contact Hour Activity Disclosure Statement
The following disclosure applies to the North Carolina Board of Nursing continuing nursing education article entitled “Negligent Nursing Practice: What You Need to Know" (1.0 CH).
Participants must read the Continuing Education article, online reference documents (if applicable), and submit a completed evaluation in order to earn contact hours. Verification of participation will be noted by online registration.
The North Carolina Board of Nursing is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Location of Article: North Carolina Nursing Bulletin - Fall 2021
- Contact Hours Registration Deadline: July 1, 2024
- The purpose of this article is to provide nurses with:
- increased knowledge of violations of the Nursing Practice Act related to negligence
- There is no registration fee.
Continuing Education Offering
After you register, write down your confirmation number.
The registration and evaluation forms must be completed before you can access and print your Continuing Education certificate. You must print your certificate immediately following completion of evaluation.