Patient Care and Documentation: The Balancing Act
North Carolina Board of Nursing CE Contact Hour Activity Disclosure Statement
The following disclosure applies to the North Carolina Board of Nursing continuing nursing education article entitled “Patient Care and Documentation: The Balancing Act" (1.0 CH).
The North Carolina Board of Nursing is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
The objective should be considered in the same context as a program outcome.
- Location of Article: North Carolina Nursing Bulletin - Winter 2021
- Contact Hours Registration Deadline: July 1, 2024
- The purpose of this article is to provide nurses with increased knowledge related to the ability to:
- identify requirements of Federal, State, and Regulatory bodies for nursing documentation
- recognize that quality nursing documentation is linked to better patient outcomes
- There is no registration fee
Continuing Education Offering
After you register, write down your confirmation number.
The registration and evaluation forms must be completed before you can access and print your Continuing Education certificate. You must print your certificate immediately following completion of evaluation.