What Nurses need to know about Informatics, Social Media, and Security!
- Location of Article: North Carolina Nursing Bulletin - Fall 2017
- Contact Hours Registration Deadline: July 1, 2018
- Advances in technology, telehealth, and an increasing global focus have had major impacts on the health care workforce. The purpose of this article is to provide information about current trends related to electronic information use and social networking as related to nursing practice.
- There is no registration fee
Continuing Education Offering
- North Carolina Nursing Bulletin - Fall 2017 (Read Continuing Education Article; the next step is to Register)
- Chapter 36 (consolidated) North Carolina Administrative Code - NURSING
After you register, write down your confirmation number.
- Register (the next step is to Complete Evaluation)
- Complete Evaluation (the next step is to View & Print Certificate)
The registration and evaluation forms must be completed before you can access and print your Continuing Education certificate.
You must print your certificate immediately following completion of evaluation
North Carolina Board of Nursing CNE Contact Hour Activity Disclosure Statement
The following disclosure applies to the North Carolina Board of Nursing continuing nursing education article entitled “What Nurses Need to Know about Informatics, Social Media, and Security!” (1.9 CHs)
Participants must read the entire article and online reference documents (if applicable) in order to earn contact hours. Verification of participation will be noted by online registration. No commercial support has influenced the planning of the educational objectives or the content of this activity. There is no endorsement of any product by the provider or NCNA associated with this activity. No article information relates to products governed by the Food and Drug Administration. The expiration date for awarding contact hours is July 1, 2018.
The North Carolina Board of Nursing is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.