North Carolina Board of Nursing CNE Contact Hour Activity Disclosure Statement
The following disclosure applies to any North Carolina Board of Nursing continuing nursing education activity:
The North Carolina Board of Nursing is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentials Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Board Sponsored Offerings
The following offerings are being revised and are temporarily unavailable. If you have questions regarding these topics, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Understanding the Scope of Practice and Role of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (1.0 CH)
- Just Culture in Nursing Regulation (1.0 CH)
Orientation Sessions for Administrators of Nursing Services and Mid-Level Nurse Managers (4.6 CHs)
Board Sponsored Bulletin Offerings
- Patient Care and Documentation: The Balancing Act (1.0 CH)
- Implications for use of Marijuana and Marijuana Containing Products Among Nurses (1.0 CH)
- Am I Within My Scope? (1.0 CH)
- Protect Your Nursing License: Safe Handling, Administration, and Documentation of Controlled Substances (1.0 CH)
- Continuing Competence Self-Assessment: Have You Met Your Professional Responsibility? (1.0 CH)
- Getting to Know Your Licensing Board: the North Carolina Board of Nursing at a Glance (1.0 CH)
- Maintaining Professional Boundaries in Nursing (1.0 CH)
Request a Board of Nursing Speaker
The Speaker Request Form has been designed for those facilities that would like to request a North Carolina Board of Nursing speaker to present a specific topic (indicated on form) to 30 or more participants.
Take a moment to fill out the Speaker Request Form. The information you provide will enable us to select the appropriate speaker for the topic, prepare the speaker for the event, and ensure that we are able to meet you and your organization's expectations.
NCSBN Learning Extension
National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) provides progressive continuing education opportunities for nursing faculty, nursing students, and nurses. All courses are self-paced and allow you to decide when and where to study. Start anytime, directly online at Learning Extension.