North Carolina Board of Nursing CNE Contact Hour Activity Disclosure Statement
The following disclosure applies to any North Carolina Board of Nursing continuing nursing education activity:
Participants must attend the entire session(s) in order to be awarded CNE contact hours. Verification of participation will be noted by signature. No influential financial relationships have been disclosed by planners or presenters which would influence the planning of the activity. If any arise, an announcement will be made at the beginning of the session. No commercial support has influenced the planning of the educational objectives and content of the activity. Any commercial support will be used for events that are not CNE related. There is no endorsement of any product by NCNA or ANCC associated with the session(s). No session(s) relates to products governed by the Food and Drug Administration. If it did, appropriate and off-label use will be shared.
Board Sponsored Offerings
- Understanding the Scope of Practice and Role of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (1.0 CH)
- Legal Scope of Practice: Individual Version
- Legal Scope of Practice: Nursing Program Director's Version
- Just Culture in Nursing Regulation (1.0 CH)
Board Sponsored Bulletin Offerings
- Continuing Competence Self-Assessment: Have You Met Your Professional Responsibility? (1.0 CH)
- Getting to Know Your Licensing Board: the North Carolina Board of Nursing at a Glance (1.0 CH)
- Maintaining Professional Boundaries in Nursing (1.0 CH)
- What Nurses Need to KNow about Informatics, Social Media, and Security! (1.9 CH)
- Regulatory Intelligence: A Necessary Competency for Advanced Practice Nursing (2.0 CH)
- What Could Happen: The Consequences of "Practice Drift" ... Is it Worth the Risk? (1.5 CH)
- Development of Sanctioning Guidelines for Public Discipline in Nursing Regulation: The North Carolina Board of Nursing Journey (1.0 CH)
- Creating a Healthy Work Environment is Every Nurses' Responsibility (1.0 CH)
- Who's Your Supervisor or Manager? Nursing Practice: The Management and Supervision of Nursing Service (1.0 CH)
- Uh oh, the Board of Nursing Called...Complaint Reporting and Resolution (1.0 CH)
Request a Board of Nursing Speaker
The Speaker Request Form has been designed for those facilities that would like to request a North Carolina Board of Nursing speaker to present a specific topic (indicated on form) to 30 or more participants.
Take a moment to fill out the Speaker Request Form. The information you provide will enable us to select the appropriate speaker for the topic, prepare the speaker for the event, and ensure that we are able to meet you and your organization's expectations.