Implications for use of Marijuana and Marijuana Containing Products Among Nurses
North Carolina Board of Nursing CE Contact Hour Activity Disclosure Statement
The following disclosure applies to the North Carolina Board of Nursing continuing nursing education article entitled “Implications for use of Marijuana and Marijuana Containing Products Among Nurses” (1.0 CH).
The North Carolina Board of Nursing is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
The objective should be considered in the same context as a program outcome.
- Location of Article: North Carolina Nursing Bulletin - Winter 2020
- Contact Hours Registration Deadline: July 1, 2024
- The purpose of this article is to provide nurses with:
- enhanced knowledge of federal and North Carolina laws related to the legal use of marijuana
- understanding that the legal use of marijuana and CBD oil would not be a defense for THC positive drug screens
- There is no registration fee
Continuing Education Offering
After you register, write down your confirmation number.
The registration and evaluation forms must be completed before you can access and print your Continuing Education certificate. You must print your certificate immediately following completion of evaluation.