Implications for use of Marijuana and Marijuana Containing Products Among Nurses
North Carolina Board of Nursing CNE Contact Hour Activity Disclosure Statement
The following disclosure applies to the North Carolina Board of Nursing continuing nursing education article entitled “Implications for use of Marijuana and Marijuana Containing Products Among Nurses” (1.0 CH)
Participants must read the Continuing Education article, online reference documents (if applicable) in order to earn contact hours. Verification of participation will be noted by online registration. No commercial support has influenced the planning of the educational objectives or the content of this activity. There is no endorsement of any product by the provider or NCNA associated with this activity. No article information relates to products governed by the Food and Drug Administration.
The North Carolina Board of Nursing is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Location of Article: North Carolina Nursing Bulletin - Winter 2020
- Contact Hours Registration Deadline: July 1, 2021
- The purpose of this article is to provide nurses with:
- enhanced knowledge of federal and North Carolina laws related to the legal use of marijuana
- understanding that the legal use of marijuana and CBD oil would not be a defense for THC positive drug screens
- There is no registration fee
Continuing Education Offering
After you register, write down your confirmation number.
The registration and evaluation forms must be completed before you can access and print your Continuing Education certificate. You must print your certificate immediately following completion of evaluation.